You can break free from a diet mindset and start feeling good in your body!
I help women discover how to feel good in their body so that they can live the life God designed for them at their current age and stage of life without dieting.
Women need each other. You were made for community.
“This is a fantastic group of women. Thanks for the love and support on this journey I am glad to be a part of the membership community. This group helped me look at total health versus weight loss.” Member of the Faith and Fitness Membership Community
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
I’ve created a community in which we can do life together while still keeping our eyes on our own paper. This isn’t about competing or comparing. It’s about encouraging each other while learning how to appreciate our unique needs and honor the body God has entrusted to us.
What is the Faith and Fitness Membership Community?
It’s where you’ll start living fit and free. This journey is about you finding the freedom to live a fit and healthy life. Yes, we want to live a fit life so that we can live a long and productive life. But it’s necessary that we are also living in freedom.
Most fitness plans and diet programs are restrictive and self-defeating. That’s not the kind of life God has called you to. He’s called us to freedom. But that freedom doesn’t mean that we let ourselves go. In fact it’s quite the opposite. We have the freedom to honor our unique body. And when we are living like that, we are living free. Me free to be me. You free to be you.
If you’re ready to get off the diet roller coaster and say “No more!” to on again off again mentality, then this is the place for you! It’s time to make the commitment to consistency and to community. I know that staying consistent is the key to lasting change. I also know that it’s tough to do these things on your own. That’s why you need this community where you get daily accountability. All you need to do is make the commitment…to yourself and to the other women who are saying “I’m here for me, and I’m here for you too!”
Are you ready to:
- Feel better
- Have more time
- Enjoy better relationships
- Become more confident
- Free up some mental space
- Have more energy
- Fit into your clothes more comfortably
- Have fewer distractions
- Build a stronger faith
These are just some of the side effects that you’ll begin to notice when you become part of the membership and start implementing the Faith and Fitness Framework.
- Private Facebook group
- Daily check in thread based on my Faith and Fitness Framework
- $33/month with option to cancel at any time.*
- Facebook lives to encourage you and to answer questions or struggles that you are dealing with
- Monthly local meet ups and/or Zoom calls (During COVID, we’re having weekly Zoom calls)
- Random giveaways of some of my favorite things
- Supplemental emails
- Membership portal where you can find extra resources to use on your journey
- Refer a friend who joins the group and get a $10 gift card to a store of your choice
- Opportunity to schedule 1:1 with me
*If you cancel and choose to come back to the group, you may pay more if the price has increased by that time.
The guarantee: When you take this integrated approach (Faith + Fitness) to your healthy living, you’ll achieve sustainable lasting results.
“By God’s grace and the support and encouragement of this beautiful group of ladies, completing a 5K was one of my wins in 2019.” ~ Julie H.
“This was a day I would not have exercised except for the accountability and fellowship of this group!” ~ Community Member
“I so appreciate our zoom meetings. When the pandemic began this group was a lifeline for me.” ~ Linda W.
The Faith and Fitness Membership Community is for you if…
- You are over the diets, gimmicks, and quick fixes
- You agree that healthy living is a lifelong process
- You are ready to commit your healthy life to the Lord
- You are seeking support and accountability
- You are ready to take a faith first approach to healthy living
- You are tired of constantly worrying about your weight
The Faith and Fitness Membership Community is not for you if…
- You are focused on the numbers on the scale
- You want someone to tell you what to eat and how to exercise
- You prefer deprivation over food freedom and intuitive eating
- You want to keep comparing and competing with other women
What are you waiting for? We’d love to welcome you into this thriving community! Email today (email@example.com) to get on the waiting list or to join now if the doors are currently open. The doors open the 28th of each month through the 3rd of the following month.
Not quite ready to commit? Contact me with your questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.