We women need each other. We were made for community.
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
I’ve created a community in which we can do life together while still keeping our eyes on our own paper. This isn’t about competing or comparing. It’s about encouraging each other while learning how to appreciate our unique needs and honor the body God has entrusted to us.
What is the Faith and Fitness Membership Community?
It’s where we’re living fit and free. This journey is about finding the freedom to live a fit and healthy life. Yes, we want to live a fit life so that we can live a long and productive life. But it’s necessary that we are also living in freedom.
Most fitness plans and diet programs are restrictive and self-defeating. That’s not the kind of life God has called us to. He’s called us to freedom. But that freedom doesn’t mean that we let ourselves go. In fact it’s quite the opposite. We have the freedom to honor our unique body. And when we are living like that, we are living free. Me free to be me. You free to be you.
If you’re ready to get off the diet roller coaster and say “No more!” to on again off again mentality, then this is the place for you! It’s time to make the commitment to consistency and to community. We know that staying consistent is the key to lasting change. We also know that it’s tough to do these things on our own. That’s why we have community. All you need to do is make the commitment…to yourself and to the other women who are saying “I’m here for me, and I’m here for you too!”
- Private Facebook group
- Daily check in thread
- $30/month* with option to cancel at any time.**
- Facebook lives to encourage you and to answer questions or struggles that you are dealing with
- Monthly local meet ups and/or Zoom calls
- Random giveaways of some of my favorite things
- Supplemental emails
- MemberVault where you can find extra resources to use on your journey
- Refer a friend who joins the group and get a $10 gift card to a store of your choice
*Discount often available when you sign up for a free challenge in the Faith and Fitness Sisterhood.
**If you cancel and choose to come back to the group, you may pay more if the price has increased by that time.
The Faith and Fitness Membership Community is for you if…
- You are over the diets, gimmicks, and quick fixes
- You agree that healthy living is a lifelong process
- You are ready to commit your healthy life to the Lord
- You are seeking support and accountability
The Faith and Fitness Membership Community is not for you if…
- You are focused on the numbers on the scale
- You are looking for someone to tell you what to eat and how to exercise
- You prefer deprivation over food freedom and intuitive eating
- You want to keep comparing and competing with other women
What are you waiting for? We’d love to welcome you into this thriving community! Email today (email@example.com) to get on the waiting list or to join now if the doors are currently open. The doors open the 28th of each month through the 3rd of the following month.
Not quite ready to commit? Contact me with your questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.