Get sustainable lasting results by learning how to integrate your faith and your fitness
Do you struggle with consistency?
Accountability is key.
Do you struggle to make yourself and priority?
It’s not selfish to care for yourself. In fact, you must take care of yourself to show up for others.
Discover motivation from God’s Word to help you get clear on how to care for your body!
Most people don’t understand how their faith and your fitness go together.
But you’re not most people. You realize the importance of your faith in every part of your life.
If you’re ready to learn how to integrate your faith and fitness for sustainable lasting results, you’re in the right place!
I help women discover how to feel good in their body so that they can live the life God designed for them at their current age and stage of life without dieting.
If you’re ready to get off the diet roller coaster and say “No more!” to on again off again mentality, then this is the place for you! It’s time to make the commitment to consistency and to community.
I know that staying consistent is the key to lasting change. I also know that it’s tough to do these things on your own. That’s why you need this community where you get daily accountability. All you need to do is make the commitment…to yourself and to the other women who are saying “I’m here for me, and I’m here for you too!”
Women need each other. You were made for community.
“This is a fantastic group of women. Thanks for the love and support on this journey I am glad to be a part of the membership community. This group helped me look at total health versus weight loss.” Member of the Faith and Fitness Support and Accountability Community
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
I’ve created a community in which we can do life together while still keeping our eyes on our own paper. This isn’t about competing or comparing. It’s about encouraging each other while learning how to appreciate our unique needs and honor the body God has entrusted to us.
What is the Faith and Fitness Support and Accountability Community?
It’s where you’ll learn my Faith and Fitness Framework™ and begin to implement it consistently to get sustainable lasting results.
Most fitness plans and diet programs are restrictive and self-defeating. That’s not the kind of life God has called you to. He’s called us to freedom. But that freedom doesn’t mean that we let ourselves go. In fact it’s quite the opposite. We have the freedom to honor our unique body. And when we are living like that, we are living free. You free to be you. Me free to be me.
Are you ready to:
- Feel better
- Have more time
- Enjoy better relationships
- Become more confident
- Free up some mental space
- Have more energy
- Fit into your clothes more comfortably
- Have fewer distractions
- Build a stronger faith
These are just some of the side effects that you’ll begin to notice when you become part of the community and start implementing the Faith and Fitness Framework.™
- Private Facebook group
- Daily check in thread based on my Faith and Fitness Framework™
- $33/month with option to cancel at any time.*
- Facebook lives to encourage you and to answer questions or struggles that you are dealing with
- Weekly Zoom calls
- Random giveaways of some of my favorite things
- Supplemental emails
- Membership portal where you can find extra resources to use on your journey
- Refer a friend who joins the group and get a $10 gift card to a store of your choice
- Opportunity to schedule 1:1 with me
*If you cancel and choose to come back to the group, you may pay more if the price has increased by that time.
The guarantee: When you take this integrated approach (Faith + Fitness) to your healthy living, you’ll achieve sustainable lasting results.
“By God’s grace and the support and encouragement of this beautiful group of ladies, completing a 5K was one of my wins in 2019.” ~ Julie H.
“This was a day I would not have exercised except for the accountability and fellowship of this group!” ~ Community Member
“I so appreciate our zoom meetings. When the pandemic began this group was a lifeline for me.” ~ Linda W.
“One of the best decisions I’ve ever made was to join this community. The value of partners in this journey of health, the accessibility of a counselor you can trust when you need it, and the personal development are amazing.” ~ India O.
The Faith and Fitness Support and Accountability Community is for you if…
- You are over the diets, gimmicks, and quick fixes
- You agree that healthy living is a lifelong process
- You are ready to commit your healthy life to the Lord
- You are seeking support and accountability
- You are ready to take a faith first approach to healthy living
- You are tired of constantly worrying about your weight
THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
The Faith and Fitness Support and Accountability Community is not for you if…
- You are focused on the numbers on the scale
- You want someone to tell you what to eat and how to exercise
- You prefer deprivation over food freedom and intuitive eating
- You want to keep comparing and competing with other women
What are you waiting for? We’d love to welcome you into this thriving community! Email today (email@example.com) to get on the waiting list or to join now if the doors are currently open.
Not quite ready to commit? Contact me with your questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.